Monday, January 7, 2013

patchwork-and-quilting.com

patchwork-and-quilting.com


Click here for more images

here's what others are saying about the new pnq online ezine : i subscribed to your new mag today and am stunned at how good it is. I loved the block of month as i have been wanting to do one, and this one i can use my own stash. The free pattern was brilliant and explaining the new terms was great for me as i am fairly new to this craft. I thought that i recognised the name of your featured quilter and then i recognised her stunning quilt. it was all brilliant. i will tell many others about this. Many thanks for a very enjoyable night reading your mag, and for the many hours of use i will get from using the "patterns and tips" . Best of luck, di: mira mar, albany, western australia

thankyou for such a great & "informative" newsletter. I loved my first edition and can not wait for the next one happy patchworking mary: gosnells, perth, western australia.

about 10mins ago i received your wonderful newsletter - i am so pleased i decided to subscribe. I am so impressed with your style of newsletter i just had to let you know. I was about to say which section i enjoyed most but cannot choose. I am a newbie at this patchwork and quilting stuff and feel that the "information" you provide will assist me greatly . Thanks again for such a beaut newsletter. Bye for now. Jill: singleton, perth , western australia

click here to subscribe to this exciting new ezine. quilting, as you may well know, is not just about quilting -it's about "friendships." if y......Read More detail



No comments:

Post a Comment